Opened in January 2017, this newly restored vineyard homestead offers self-contained 2 bedroom luxury B&B accommodation at Brockenchack Vineyard, located in the Barossa’s picturesque Eden Valley.
Sleeping a maximum of 4 people, this house offers two mirror-image king size master suites, each complete with own ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
The house also boasts a fully appointed state of the art kitchen, dining area, laundry facilities, powder room, plus two living areas, each with own wood burning fireplace.
Outside you’ll enjoy wrap-around verandahs giving you superb views of the vineyard, plus the private spa house for your exclusive use.
Enjoy the ultimate in country luxury.
Please note that we are not set up to cater to children.
You can use the date fields in our calendar grid below to check availability. Once you have selected your date you will be redirected to our booking engine to complete your details. Please note there is a 2 night minimum stay.
Features & Facilities
The Master Suites are mirror images of each other. Both are finished to the highest standard and in both Suites you will enjoy:
- A luxurious king size bed. Everything about this bed was upgraded to the best that you can get, including the mattress and linens;
- Fluffy bathrobes supplied in your walk in robe;
- Private ensuite with toilet, basin, walk-in tiled shower with rain shower head plus handheld shower head, under floor heating, heated towel rails, fluffy towels, plus shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion all supplied.
The state of the art fully appointed kitchen offers:
- Caesarstone counter tops;
- Miele appliances including induction cook top and range, oven and dishwasher;
- Double door fridge with ice maker;
- Temperature controlled wine fridge;
- Nespresso pod coffee machine;
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, wine aerator, cooking and baking equipment – everything you could need.
For breakfast you are supplied with the following ingredients to prepare your own breakfast in privacy:
- Assortment of fresh fruit;
- Assortment of cereals, muesli, porridge;
- Yoghurt and fruit juice;
- Schultz’s smoked Barossa bacon, free range Barossa farm eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes;
- Fresh bread;
- Tea and coffee supplies, including milk, sugar and biscuits.
The living spaces contain:
- Ducted climate control for air conditioning or heating in every room;
- Music throughout with speakers in every room, including the spa house, which can hook into your smart phone;
- 8 seater dining table;
- 2 lounge rooms, each with own wood burning fire place, smart TV, comfy leather sofas and reading material;
- Pay TV (Foxtel) in the main lounge.
Additional facilities include:
- 5 person heated spa pool overlooking the vines;
- Free broadband wifi;
- Separate powder room (3rd toilet);
- Laundry facilities with washer and dryer;
- Car parking.
If organised prior to your arrival, a complimentary wine tasting and tour of our vineyard can be arranged during your stay.
There is a minimum 2 night stay, year round.
2 person occupancy = $490 per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
For 2 person occupancy, just one master suite can be booked for $490 per night. This gives you full private access to the kitchen, dining, lounge room and spa. The second master suite and lounge room would remain locked, but you hire the entire rest of the house.
4 person occupancy = $660 per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
This property is set up ideally for 2 couples travelling together.
For 4 person occupancy, the rate becomes $660 per night. This gives you full use of the complete homestead.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Please refer to our B&B Terms and Conditions here.
Our address is 351 Sawpit Gully Road, Keyneton SA 5353.
We are located in the Barossa’s picturesque Eden Valley. The nearest township is Angaston. We are approximately 15kms South East of Angaston.
Getting to our Vineyard from Angaston: at the end of Angaston Road (the main street in town), turn right onto North Street, which becomes Eden Valley Road. Follow this road for approximately 8kms past Collingrove Homestead and then turn left onto Hill Climb Road. There will be a big sign on the corner saying Collingrove Hill Climb. This becomes a gravel road. Follow this for about 3kms, then turn right onto Sawpit Gully Road. We’re approximnately 0.8km along on the right hand side. You’ll see our signs at the driveway entrance.
We are also on Google Maps (as Brockenchack Wines, 351 Sawpit Gully Road, Keyneton SA 5353) so your GPS should be abe to help you, however do be aware that mobile phone & internet reception can drop in and out at times around here.