Home / Bed & Breakfast Terms and Conditions

Bed & Breakfast Terms and Conditions

B&B Terms and Conditions

Brockenchack Vineyard B&B has a 2 night minimum booking requirement, all year round, regardless of public holidays and long weekends. Bookings can be made via our website or any booking engine we are listed on. A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged to your credit card approximately one month prior to your check in date.  Enquiries can be taken over the phone or via email but rooms will not be held or reserved – all bookings have to be made via our online booking calendar.

When you make a booking you are hiring out our entire accommodation venue, whether you book only 1 room or 2. Each room sleeps only 2 people as a general rule and our king beds  cannot be split into singles. However we do have  one Japanese futon mattress that can be made up on the floor in the bedroom, suitable for a small child, for an additional charge per night.

If only one of the master suites is booked, the second suite and living room will be locked off from the rest of the house. If both suites are booked, you will have full use of the house and all its amenities. Please note there is only cable tv connected to the television in the main living room. The second living room also has a television but only free to air channels.

Please note that we are not set up to cater to children and there are no facilities provided for children or infants at this venue, aside from one Japanese futon mattress that can be made up on the floor in the bedroom, suitable for one child. We cannot supply a port-a-cot, high chair or bath, but you are welcome to bring or hire your own baby equipment if needed. There will be no additional charge for infants, but a child on the  futon mattress will incur an additional charge of $50 per night.

If the accommodation is not left in a reasonable manner at checkout, additional cleaning charges may be incurred by the guest.

Any queries surrounding your booking can be directed in writing to Megan McMurdo, via info@brockenchack.com.au.

When you make a booking, your information is sent via a secure, encrypted channel. No credit card information is stored on our website. Your details will not be shared with any third party, except where necessary to facilitate your stay.

Booking & Payment Policy

Brockenchack Vineyard B&B has a 2 night minimum booking requirement, all year round, regardless of public holidays and long weekends.

Bookings can be made via our website or any booking site we are listed on. Enquiries can be taken over the phone or via email but all bookings will have to be made via our online booking calendar.

30% of your total accommodation charges are due and payable at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Amex.  A tax receipt will be issued to you on processing of your payments. Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit payment has processed successfully.

The remainder (70%) of your accommodation charges will be automatically processed to your credit card approximately 30 days prior to your check in date.

Cancellation Policy

To secure your booking, a 30% deposit payment is required at the time of booking. The remaining charges will be processed to your credit card approximately 30 days prior to your check in date.

If a booking is cancelled within 15 days of your check in date, there will be no refunds available and 100% of the total accommodation cost is still payable.

If a booking is cancelled between 15 and 30 days prior to your check in date, your 30% deposit is still payable, but the remaining 70% of your charges will be refunded, if the charge has already been processed. If the remaining 70% has not yet been processed, it will not be put through.

If a booking is cancelled at 31 days or more, prior to the check in date, a full refund will be provided. There will be no refunds for early departures.

Your Security and Privacy

When you make a booking, your information is sent via a secure, encrypted channel. No credit card information is stored on our website. Your details will not be shared with any third party, except where neccessary to facilitate your stay.

Additional charges

We recognise that accidents can occur, but any willful or reckless loss or damage caused during a stay may be charged to the guest’s credit card, along with any other incidental charges incurred during yiour stay (at your instruction) i.e. minibar charges or additional requests.

Frequently Asked Questions:

When will my card be charged?

Your nominated credit card will be charged 30% of your total accommodation charges at the time of booking, with the remainder automatically charged to your credit card approximately 30 days prior to your check in date.

Can more than four people stay?

Unfortunately extra beds cannot be offered. Only two kings size beds are available and they cannot be split into singles.

We can offer one Japanese futon mattress that can be made up on the floor in one of the bedrooms, suitable for one child at an additional charge of $50 per night.

What time is check in and check out?

Check in time is from 3pm and check out time is no later than 10am.

How do I get around?

Brockenchack Vineyard is set in a private, rural location within Eden Valley. You will need a car during your stay and will have to travel on several kilometers of unsealed roads to get to our property. We are a 15 minute drive from the nearest town of Angaston. There are local taxi services available that can run you to and from town for dinner, but we do suggest a great option is to go out for nice lunches each day and then kick back and put your feet up each night with some wine and cheese, or other treasures you’ve found during your exploring around the Barossa.

Will anyone else be there?

Brockenchack Vineyard B&B is self-contained and self-catering style of accommodation. Our host will greet you on arrival but you will have the house to yourself for the duration of your stay – though you might see us working in and around the vineyard or at the cellar door.

Sign Up to our mailing list and receive $20 off your first dozen order*.
Never display this again