An avid wine enthusiast since his early thirties, after many years of ‘research’, Trevor Harch came to his own conclusion that there really was no other wine that tasted as good as Barossa Shiraz! So why not make some yourself…
FREE delivery within Australia for orders of a dozen or more, otherwise a flat rate $10 delivery fee applies for Australian orders.
Minimum order of any 6 bottles. Mixed case orders must total a multiple of 6 for shipping purposes.
For overseas order enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
2016 Miss Bronte Cabernet Sauvignon
Our cool climate Eden Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is as remarkable as is it rare. Years ago, there seemed to be plenty of Cabernet vines growing in Eden Valley, yet fewer remain today. We enjoy Cabernet as much as you do, feeling the need to uphold the local folklore of this noble variety.
Our first release (2016) Cabernet Sauvignon is named after our eldest Granddaughter Bronte. Basket pressed and matured gracefully in French oak hogsheads for 12 months before bottling, our Cabernet style is created to be enjoyed on any day with a “y” in it.
$28 per bottle
THE RISE OF EDEN VALLEY PINOT NOIR
Impressing Pinot lovers in the US
Pinot Noir is a favourite varietal of ours so we set out to deliver an elegant Pinot from our cool climate single vineyard, grown at our highest altitude of 480m above sea level.
Hare hunting has been a much enjoyed pastime for our grandsons over the years. Despite their best efforts, the lads had never been able to nab one in our Pinot block… until the year of our first Pinot release, coincidentally, when they managed 3! This year adds just 1 more to the tally. So the hunt continues…
2017 is our second Pinot Noir vintage and was received well in the US last year:
- Silver Medal – 2018 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver Medal – 2018 San Francisco International Wine Show
A medley of medals…
A gong for each of our current wines.
Stroll through our online shop at the moment and you’ll soon discover that each of our current wines has a medal to its name:
- 2018 Tru-Su Rose: Silver Medal – 2018 New Zealand International Wine Show
- 2018 Mackenzie William 1896 Riesling: Silver Medal – 2018 Melbourne International Wine Show
- NV Great Scott Sparkling Shiraz: Bronze Medal – 2017 New Zealand International Wine Show
- 2016 Zip Line Shiraz: Silver Medal – 2018 Melbourne International Wine Show
- 2016 Miss Bronte Cabernet Sauvignon: Silver Medal – 2018 Melbourne International Wine Show
- 2017 Megan Jane Grenache: Bronze Medal – 2018 Australian Cool Climate Wine Show
- 2017 Hare Hunter Pinot Noir: Silver Medal – 2018 San Francisco International Wine Show
- 2013 Jack Harrison Shiraz: Gold Medal – 2018 Melbourne International Wine Show
- 2013 William Frederick Shiraz: Gold Medal – 2018 Melbourne International Wine Show
Join our wine family – become a Cousin to receive some amazing benefits!
As well as substantial discounts of 15 -25% off all our wines, you’ll also have a Jack Harrison Shiraz vine named after you at our vineyard…